[Ccsf-campus-staff] checking in

Katherine Moloney kmoloney at mail.ccsf.edu
Mon Mar 3 19:10:43 UTC 2014

Hi Shauna & Geoff,

I've gotten buried in the logistics minutiae (in particular raising money
for food), but haven't been checking on the more important questions like:

    + who will be the presenters -- at the last workshop there were 6
presenters, but last I checked in only Geoff Thomas was confirmed
    + setting the final curriculum

...logistics for the day should iron out pretty easily.  Here's our working
list:

https://docs.google.com/a/mail.ccsf.edu/document/d/1KEFtCuO7mFYtY-FXwhj9vouEUVLcJRKOV1AkjZX9IRY

...please reply with all the details you see that we're forgetting, and
we'll add them to the list, so they get handled.

Any word on other presenters?

Will push curriculum discussion to separate thread.
Regards,

Katherine