[Ccsf-campus-staff] checking in

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 00:37:52 UTC 2014

> Hi everyone,
>
> Our honorarium & food budget looks good:
>
>     -- $500 from US Dept of State's Community College Initiative -- toward
> the honorarium
>     -- $500 from TechSF again -- toward food
>     -- likely $500 from our InterClub Council (approval should happen at
> meeting today) -- toward food

Looks great!

> I've created the registration form:
>

> https://docs.google.com/a/mail.ccsf.edu/forms/d/1uK0yqy64UY8PsfmwXawXTAqej_9uWow1WewAdMf5goQ/viewform

This looks good, although more detailed than we usually are.  Are these the
same questions you used last time?

> ...and wonder if we can use the 'ccsf.openhatch.org' pages again?  Can I
> get edit permission to those pages, or can someone update the text to:
>
>     -- read 'Saturday, March 22nd' instead of 'Saturday, June 29th'
>     -- include the new registration form?

Yes, we definitely can.  This is the repository for the site:
https://github.com/openhatch/oh-campus-ccsf

I can give you push access to it if you'll send me your github username.

> Finally, we need to have another discussion of the curriculum.  Can we set
> up another Google Hangouts chat just on this point ideally this week?  I
> could be available in these windows of time:
>
>     -- Tue/Wed/Thu between 11am - 4pm
>     -- Tues between 4-6:30pm
>     -- Wed after 8pm
>
> ** When are convenient times for everyone else on this list? **

I'm not clear whether you'll need me on this, but if so I'm available most
of tomorrow and before 1ish on Wednesday.  (Traveling the rest of
Wednesday.)  Let's prioritize getting you and Geoff in touch.

> More importantly, I think we need help recruiting presenters.  So far, I
> think Geoff is the only one confirmed.

I'll start doing some heavy recruiting tomorrow.

Thanks!
Shauna