[Ccsf-campus-staff] Merge Request for Website

Tyler B tylerbrothers1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 00:23:45 UTC 2014

Thanks Shauna to the quick responses on the pull requests!

Just put in another pull request, including this information in the update:

-Removed individual mentions of the name and just left the club websites.
-Added link to laptop setup
-Included Katherine's language on Laptop Setup, What if I can code, and
Morning/Contribution Workshop.

Sincerely,

Tyler Brothers

Phone: 925-998-9956