[Campus-uw-staff] odds and ends for open source event on Sunday

Ana Malagon ana.malagon at yale.edu
Fri Nov 14 00:29:41 UTC 2014

Sure thing!

guest wifi: the admin at the physics lab has set up a shared netID/password
that is valid through the 17th (password must be entered as is, including
the equals signs):

*UW NetID:* *event0353**Password:* *C4F2=J7C7=L7X5**Expires:* 11/17/2014

This should allow them to access the UW network. Also, I'm happy to take
pictures. My phone number is 202-412-2989, and I'll pledge to pick up a
pack of sticky notes, or however many is good for 60 people.

- Ana