[Campus-uw-staff] countdown to the workshop

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 19:56:17 UTC 2014

Just sent confirmation emails to students.

Is there a UW Facebook pages that we can post to?  That's the primary
source of sign ups for a lot of other schools - if we can put up a blurb
here (https://www.facebook.com/uwcse) and here (
https://www.facebook.com/UofWA) I think we'd get 10 more people, no problem.

If we end up having 30 attendees that's also fine.  More pizza and
one-on-one mentorship for everyone.  :)