[Campus-uw-staff] countdown to the workshop

Benj. Mako Hill makohill at uw.edu
Mon Nov 10 19:56:37 UTC 2014

<quote who="Shauna Gordon-McKeon" date="Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 02:49:36PM -0500">
> I went through the list of student groups and started sending out
> invitations.  Only got through A-I -- y'all have a lot of student
> groups!  Anyway, made some extra templates which can be found here <
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iH8FL6wDleDrYP11BnL3C0c_5dyTZEQ_SFsu7J2ldQA/edit>
> and updated the publicity sheet as well.  Will try to go back and
> finish up sometime tomorrow.

I'm sorry for the silence on my end. I have been underwater with
traveling, teaching and the other community data science events we
just kicked off last week. I will be able to catch up on this stuff
and send out emails of my own tomorrow.

Later,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill
http://mako.cc/academic/

Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so far
as society is free to use the results. --GNU Manifesto