[Campus-uw-staff] countdown to the workshop

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 19:49:36 UTC 2014

I went through the list of student groups and started sending out
invitations.  Only got through A-I -- y'all have a lot of student groups!
Anyway, made some extra templates which can be found here <
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iH8FL6wDleDrYP11BnL3C0c_5dyTZEQ_SFsu7J2ldQA/edit>
and updated the publicity sheet as well.  Will try to go back and finish up
sometime tomorrow.