[Campus-uw-staff] countdown to the workshop

Ben Marwick bmarwick at uw.edu
Thu Nov 6 18:56:01 UTC 2014

Thanks for the reminder, I'll get a few emails out right now, and then
counting on Mako, Ana and Allan to send out messages to their department
lists also.

By the way, your URLs to google drive are not working for me, this one
is good though:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tz1qy88BPI73q67mGN-EBpf8GXrw7qveMkifutoarFY&authuser=1