[Campus-uvic-staff] [Room] Open Hatch Comes to Campus

lgrondah at uvic.ca lgrondah at uvic.ca
Wed Oct 15 20:48:18 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

We have had a great poster made for the intention of promoting this event,
though with some slight changes it can be changed to a "reminder" poster.
I am thinking we could post this around ECS 104 (for anyone who forgets
about the room change) and also in Maclaurin (for anyone forgetting the
exact room).

If I get the go-ahead from one of you (Emma? Heather?) I will get these
printed and post them on Saturday before the event!

Thanks, Laura