[Campus-uvic-staff] [Room] Open Hatch Comes to Campus

Emma Irwin emma.irwin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 17:48:01 UTC 2014

So to confirm we are using:  MacLaurin D211
I will be at U of Vic tomorrow to meet  Perry (the tech who is making sure
everything is setup).  I cannot say enough, how helpful he has been, he is
also donating his time Saturday to help troubleshoot technology issues. We
have enough computers for all students, or they can use their own.

Additionally, he is installing VirtualBox and the Virtual Machine Errietta
has built for the Webmaker code environment, which will be a very awesome
experience for students who want to get started with bugs that afternoon.

If anyone wants to come with me tomorrow to meet Perry (around 12:30 ) let
me know.  Thanks!