[Campus-uvic-staff] [Room] Open Hatch Comes to Campus

Emma Irwin emma.irwin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 01:10:11 UTC 2014

Topic for this set for room.

I have run events at U of Vic before with donation of MacLaurin D211  ,
which the professor says I can have again  for this - if you would consider
this substitute.

They have approx 17 computers, great setup, projector and central set of
tables where if students prefer they can still use their own laptops -  and
there's a tech who will also coordinate with me for with technology
requests like having Firefox browser installed (etc)

Please let me know how this sounds. I would be the point person to organize
keys, and responsibility.  IF not I totally understand and can work with
the auditorium you've already reserved.

Thanks