[Campus-uvic-staff] Open Hatch Comes to Campus

Emma Irwin emma.irwin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 23:48:51 UTC 2014

Hi Laura,

Assuming there is good wireless available?
Also tiny bit concerned about power, because even a fully charged laptop
will die out by end of session.

I want to craft an email to the participants prior to the event about
laptops and setup.    Was there an indication on registration or media that
they need to bring their own laptop?

Thanks!

Emma Irwin
@sunnydeveloper