[Campus-uofa-staff] career panel participant for today

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 15:33:37 UTC 2014

Thanks Marina!

Hi Ira,

I'm cc'ing our organizing list for the event - Shane is the local person
who'll be coordinating the panel, and who'll need this info. Although one
of the other organizers, Kate or Zuoming, might end up being the one to set
up the panel.  If they get the chance perhaps they can test your connection
this morning.

It should be from 2:00-2:30 east coast time, but please be around starting
around 1:40ish in case we get to it early and/or to deal with technical
problems.

~ Shauna

PS.  It's UofA, not ASU.  There's a bit of a rivalry, so don't make that
mistake during the career panel!  :)