[Campus-uofa-staff] career panel participant for today

Ira Cooper ira at samba.org
Sat Feb 8 15:45:03 UTC 2014

Thank you for the warning!  UofA it is! :)

Glad I said it now, instead of later.

Timing: I was planning on 2:30, with a 2:15 setup.  So, that's a bit of a
curve because I was going to be moving sites ;).

I'm confident in my setup.  I use it fairly frequently on G+.  :)  I'll get
my plans straight, I will be available.

Thanks,

-Ira