[Campus-uofa-staff] see you on IRC

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 14:58:47 UTC 2014

Just wanted to remind you that we'll be hanging out on IRC all day in case
you guys need anything.  I'm assuming I'll see one or more of you there
before the event when you're setting up, so sometime between 9 and 10
(11-12 my time).

My nick is shauna.  Asheesh's nick is paulproteus.

If you need anything you can ask us via the main channel or, if needed, via
private query.  Other ways to reach me include email and phone, which is
240-483-3555.

Looking forward to today!  :)

~ Shauna