[Campus-uofa-staff] printing handouts; practicing git

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 20:43:52 UTC 2014

Two notes:

*1) Practicing Git*

I've created a bunch of repositories for the Practicing Git activity
tomorrow.  Here's the first one:

https://github.com/uofa-1/uofa-1.github.io

You can see the website it generates at:
https://github.com/uofa-1/uofa-1.github.io

There are six other repositories that are identical except for the # (so,
uofa-2/uofa-2.github.io, uofa-3/uofa-3.github.io, etc)

I'm going to send an email out to the mentors in just a moment, asking for
their github handles so we can add them to these repositories.  I'm also
going to ask them to read through this page (
https://openhatch.org/wiki/Open_Source_Comes_to_Campus/Practicing_Git/Instructors)
and
ask me any questions they have.

*2)  Handouts*

I forgot to remind you all about printing out handouts.  You may not have
noticed this file in the public doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GnDGtrZ2DTdlNNGEYxjv0sQL_1N0ydqInL_7ht0C8-4/edit

It's a list of handouts to print, along with links to them.  Let me know if
you have any questions/problems.

~ Shauna