[Campus-purdue-staff] Fwd: hosting an "Introduction to Open Source" event at Purdue in September

Lauren Marie Stuart lstuart at purdue.edu
Wed Sep 4 03:52:27 UTC 2013

I've updated the email list and done some more emailing -- I've found what I think are the active emails for the "Women In *" groups and I'm going to track down the other diversity/underrepresented groups. The Facebook ref is from a post I made on a page for CS students. Since we have another CSWN board meeting tomorrow, I'll follow up on the other lists.

As well, we'll formally make an event announcement (and flyers for the campus) through the Purdue student org channels and that should get us a bit more visibility outside of the groups that we already know how to contact.

Map/directions still in the works, along with checking off tech capabilities.

Lauren