[Campus-purdue-staff] Fwd: hosting an "Introduction to Open Source" event at Purdue in September

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 13:18:21 UTC 2013

So far we have eight sign-ups for the event (although I think we should
invite one to be a mentor instead of an attendee, so really we have seven
sign ups).  That's not bad, but we should definitely do more publicity.
 Where exactly have you advertised, Lauren?  I see CSWN members and Purdue
Linux Users google group on the publicity spreadsheet, but some of the sign
ups mention hearing via Facebook?

I'll do a bunch of science and engineering emails next week when I'm back
from vacation, if no one else gets to them before then.