[Campus-princeton-staff] Training meeting this Friday + info

Lisha Ruan lruan at princeton.edu
Fri Nov 8 06:16:08 UTC 2013

We're currently trying to finalize the location and we should have it
decided by tomorrow.

All of the workshop organizers should be at the training
tomorrow: Katherine Ye, Lisha Ruan, Valerie Morin, Dorothy Chen, Annie Chu,
Colleen Carroll, Evelyn Ding, and Diana Liao.

Everyone, please bring your own laptop and earphones/headphones to the
training.

See you tomorrow!
Lisha