[Campus-princeton-staff] OpenHatch Princeton Website

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 20:39:51 UTC 2013

Hi Diana,

Just wanted to let you know that we've got the website set up so that it
will automatically update whenever you make changes.

I've created a guideline for you (and future organizers) here:
https://openhatch.org/wiki/Making_The_Publicity_Website

Since you're already pretty familiar with git, the main takeaway for you
should be: rename the repository you forked and add Asheesh and myself as
collaborators (@paulproteus and @shaunagm).  From there we can deduce the
url for the repository, and set up the domain name and automatic updates.
 There's also a bit of info about setting up the google doc signup form.

best
Shauna