[Campus-princeton-staff] OpenHatch Princeton Website

Diana Liao dmliao at princeton.edu
Wed Nov 6 19:39:42 UTC 2013

Hello Shauna, Asheesh,

I've added you two as collaborators to the github site repo, named
oh-campus-princeton. Style is done for the site, as is the Google Form, but
since we still do not have date or times, please do not make the site live
yet. I will update the content with the proper date and time once we have
it.

Also, a quick question: at the very bottom, there's a blurb that reads:

"The event is put together by Asheesh
Laroia<http://openhatch.org/people/paulproteus/> and
Shauna Gordon-McKeon of OpenHatch <http://openhatch.org/>, with the
help of HOST
NAME."

Since we do not have a website for the open source initiative as of yet,
what should we put for HOST NAME?

Thanks,
Diana