[Campus-princeton-staff] added documentation and information to google folder

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 05:42:13 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I added some materials and documentation to the google docs planning
folder.  If you do not have access to the folder, and need it, please email
Katherine or Lisha and they can add you.

Of note to everyone may be the:  "Where is... ?" doc which lists everything
in the folder as well as many other useful things on the wiki/github.
 There are folders for "Staff", "Publicity", and "Attendee Communication"
which will hopefully be useful to the respective leads for those aspects.
 In particular, I had the action item "make/share mentor spreadsheet" and
"make/share staff emails" -- those are in the materials I just added.

These materials/documentation are a work in progress, so if you have any
questions/confusion/feedback just let me know.

- Shauna