[Campus-princeton-staff] notes and action items from today's planning meeting

Katherine Ye kye at princeton.edu
Tue Nov 5 01:50:30 UTC 2013

Additions:

KATHERINE and LISHA:
* come up with timeline
* eventually finalize who presents which part of the workshop schedule

EVELYN and ANNIE:
* work closely with Shauna, finalize mentors and sponsors by middle of next
week (11/15)!
  Can you guys get in touch with Shauna about this and cc me and Lisha?

Shauna, a remote career panel sounds great.

Katherine