[Campus-princeton-staff] notes and action items from today's planning meeting

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 20:19:18 UTC 2013

Hi folks,

Katherine and I had a productive planning meeting.  You can see the full
log here:
http://pastebin.com/yGacUvEW

Here are the action items spawned from the meeting:

KATHERINE:
* emails shauna and lisha to confirm/decide how we want to do career panel
* finds student mentors willing to do git training and lead git mini
projects
* sends out schedule, need to assign people to various slots, esp. the git
mini projects,  and/or find already-experienced students to join

SHAUNA:
* think through how to best present open source tools lecture to Princeton
organizers, research way to make an online recording
* make & send mentor spreadsheet template (see notes to pre-fill leads
section)
* shauna and asheesh think through how Princeton can best to History &
Ethics
* send publicity & sponsorship email templates to mailing list

ASHEESH:
* shauna and asheesh think through how Princeton can best to History &
Ethics

EVELYN:
* takes mentor spreadsheet template and begins recruiting mentors