[Campus-osu-staff] Choosing a date, for the future

Lance Albertson lance at osuosl.org
Sat Feb 23 05:38:25 UTC 2013

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 6:11 PM, Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at asheesh.org> wrote:

> In considering our PDX event, we concluded that it was best to postpone it
> so that we have a better complement of staff planned (which at this point
> we're not ready with).
>
> But there's good news, which is that we should use this as an opportunity
> to plan something for the summer or the fall. Maybe now is a good time to
> start researching organizatins, spaces, and thoughts to make that succeed.

How much space do you need? We might be able to help out in the PDX area,
or at least know who to contact. There's a lot of startups that offer up
space if you need a lot. If you want to get more students involved
(especially at OSU), I would suggest doing it at our Beaver Barcamp in
mid-October. You can get a lot of students involved potentially.

--
Lance Albertson
Director