[Campus-osu-staff] Choosing a date, for the future

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Sat Feb 23 02:11:40 UTC 2013

Hey OSU peeps,

In considering our PDX event, we concluded that it was best to postpone it
so that we have a better complement of staff planned (which at this point
we're not ready with).

But there's good news, which is that we should use this as an
opportunity to plan something for the summer or the fall. Maybe now is
a good time to start researching organizatins, spaces, and thoughts to
make that succeed.

-- Asheesh.