[Campus-osu-staff] Choosing a date, for the future

Jen Davidson community at privly.org
Thu Feb 28 20:44:36 UTC 2013

Hello folks,

I think we could do the event here in Corvallis, to get our student
population more involved. October seems like a good time frame. Perhaps we
could do it the Sunday after Barcamp. We could most likely do it in the
fishbowl in Kelley...or perhaps, CGEL.

Side note: Can you add smcgregor at seanbmcgregor.com to the list? He's the
lead developer of Privly.

I am assuming that this mailing list is private, and that our email
addresses or archives will not be posted anywhere. Is that correct?

--Jen