[Campus-morris-staff] summary of projects and mentors

Elena Machkasova elenam at morris.umn.edu
Thu Sep 11 03:56:58 UTC 2014

I understand, and given that you are using Angular in Software Design,
it makes perfect sense for you to be doing it.

It would be great to have a python-based project, though, given that
Data Structures students don't yet know Java that well, and most of them
came from a python-based intro.

Does anyone have a project in mind? It doesn't have to be large. I don't
know python, so don't look at me :-)

Thanks!

Elena