[Campus-morris-staff] summary of projects and mentors

Kristin Lamberty lamberty at morris.umn.edu
Thu Sep 11 03:48:18 UTC 2014

I really want to be part of the open source Angular directive since that
kind of thing is directly relevant to a course I'm teaching, and I don't
know much about it. Would that be alright? I know I'm a mentor. I can help
with the stuff that I know a lot more about, but I don't actually know that
much about the JES project other than that I use it to teach a course.
-KK