[Campus-morris-staff] summary of projects and mentors

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 04:00:04 UTC 2014

I can mentor folks who want to contribute to OpenHatch or any of its
subprojects - most of which are in Python - remotely.  I can also work with
a local mentor on that.

It's also worth noting that students can work on certain kinds of "newcomer
tasks" for almost any projects:
http://example-osctc-site.github.io/curriculum/index.html#newcomertasks

One or two mentors might be interested in leading task-focused rather than
project-focused groups.