[Campus-morris-staff] status update?

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 14:42:38 UTC 2014

OpenHatch as always is a good project to start with.  There are two smaller
sub-projects of Openhatch that I maintain, MergeStories (<
https://github.com/openhatch/oh-contribution-stories>) and WelcomeBot (<
https://github.com/shaunagm/WelcomeBot>) that may be less intimidating for
new programmers.  http://oppia.org/ is more advanced but has great
documentation and a great community.  We're also working with Mozilla this
fall - on the day of the event, there will be a bunch of Mozillans at the
City College of San Francisco helping students contribute.  We can help
attendees at your event who are interested in contributing to Mozilla
connect with that group.