[Campus-morris-staff] status update?

Elena Machkasova elenam at morris.umn.edu
Wed Sep 3 23:54:44 UTC 2014

Thanks, Shauna! We have the sign-up form out and have 9 people signed up so
far, I will send a reminder today. We have an excellent group of mentors,
several of whom are already on this list, and I will add a couple more
people later today. We have logistics in the works, and we are working on
choosing materials and such. I think we are making a pretty good progress.

We will use this list to propose projects. We will have several students
with no or very little programming background, so we can use some
suggestions for projects at that level, as well as cool projects at
somewhat more advanced level.

Thanks!

Elena