[Campus-morris-staff] Would you be willing to be a mentor at an Open Hatch event in Morris next month?

Elena Machkasova elenam at morris.umn.edu
Mon Sep 1 23:56:00 UTC 2014

Hi Melissa,

thank you for the tools links! I am forwarding this to the staff list since
they may be useful in many contexts.

As for the projects: your suggestions for students with no/little
programming experience are excellent. The other options include adding
documentation based on other resources, adding art work, translating
documentation (for those with foreign language skills).

We are getting some sign-ups already, and we will take a look at the list
at the end of the week to see how many of students with little/no
experience we've got. This will be useful for setting up the project list.
This resource from Open Hatch may also be helpful:
https://openhatch.org/search/

I hope we will continue project discussion on this list since it is really
crucial to the success of the workshop. Many thanks!

Elena