[Campus-morris-staff] last year's announcement

Jim Hall jhall at morris.umn.edu
Wed Sep 3 23:41:09 UTC 2014

I wonder if we could also post an item on the Higbies digital display?
There's also a similar display in the library, and another in lower level
of Science. I think they are independently controlled, so you could just
have something show up in Science if you prefer that. This would be a good
way to get the word out.

It's just an image, and I think Melissa Weber in U Relations could give us
the image size we need to use. Someone could create a poster-like image and
they could have it show up on the  display.