[campus-JHU-staff] Introductions

Venkatesh Srinivas vsrinivas at ops101.org
Mon Sep 10 17:05:09 UTC 2012

Hi!

I'm Venkatesh Srinivas, a software engineer at Google. For two years,
I was a committer on the DragonFly BSD project, where I worked on the
kernel VM and memory allocators. I have also mentored one student
through Google Summer of Code in 2011 and was a participant myself in
2010.

I have profesionally benefitted from being involved with open source
projects and have met many excellent people along the way.

I am also a JHU alumni and was a member of the ACM. I got started in
the open source world because of wonderful mentors in the ACM, so
I'm happy to see the Open Source Comes to Campus program come home!

Take care,
-- vs;