[campus-JHU-staff] Introductions

Kenneth Reitz kenneth at heroku.com
Thu Sep 6 09:14:56 UTC 2012

Hey guys!

My name is Kenneth Reitz. I'm a minimalist that loves APIs, web services, elegant design, and Python.

I'm the product owner of Python at Heroku and a member of the Python Software Foundation. I spend a large portion of my time writing code and prose while traveling.

I'm most well known for my open source software, specifically Requests, Python HTTP for Humans.

Looking forward to the workshop!

--
Kenneth Reitz