[campus-JHU-staff] Self-introduction

Luke Faraone luke at faraone.cc
Sun Sep 9 20:41:44 UTC 2012

Hi there!

Asheesh asked me to introduce myself, so here goes :)

I'm a software developer at a Cambridge, MA-area startup, and an
undergraduate at George Mason University <http://gmu.edu> on a leave of
absence. I'm a Debian Developer, and have contributed to Ubuntu as a
MOTU<http://launchpad.net/~motu>.
I've volunteered with Sugar Labs <http://sugarlabs.org/> as a systems
administrator, and work with MIT SIPB <http://sipb.mit.edu>.

I'm really excited to be able to help out this weekend, and look forward to
seeing you all there.

--

Luke Faraone;; Debian & Ubuntu Developer; Sugar Labs; GMU 2014
lfaraone on irc.[freenode,oftc].net -- https://luke.wf/ohhello