[Campus-hartnell-staff] following up with specific students

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 16:45:37 UTC 2014

Hi Katie and mentors,

There were a few unfinished WelcomeBot/MergeStories bugs, and possibly
other mentors had similar situations.  Could you help connect me with the
people who were working on these issues?  I could do informal email back
and forths, or if you're up for it perhaps we could set up a casual
follow-up event where mentors such as myself could pair with students.

best
Shauna