[Campus-hartnell-staff] Sent out exit survey to participants

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 16:47:37 UTC 2014

Thanks for sending this out, Katie.  W/r/t mentor access, I think that's
appropriate.  I don't think we make any promises of privacy with the exit
survey, but perhaps we should have a more active statement (rather than a
statement by omission) saying "Your responses will be shared with mentors
and organizers to help improve events, and anonymized data may be shared
with the general public.  If you have feedback that you wish to keep
private from mentors, please send it to hello at openhatch.org."