[Campus-hartnell-staff] Sent out exit survey to participants

Katie Cunningham kcunningham at csumb.edu
Tue Nov 18 00:57:51 UTC 2014

FYI, I sent an exit survey to those who signed in at the event on Saturday.
I believe I got almost everyone, except one person whose email I can't
find. I also added a question about keeping in touch with OpenHatch and/or
the mentors, to plant the seed in students' minds.

Survey looks like:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ahMPqQZpsFziwEae5qvATPHbXQFdcqhad2I_Rvb7Wao/viewform

https://docs.google.com/a/csumb.edu/spreadsheets/d/1MwVDOOVoplkooCI8aIYfPsXzVApb9q9a970IHpgAQo4/edit#gid=528412248

Shauna, Asheesh, would it be appropriate to give mentors visibility to the

Best,
Katie