[Campus-hartnell-staff] following up with specific students

Katie Cunningham kcunningham at csumb.edu
Thu Nov 20 18:44:57 UTC 2014

Hi all,

One possibility is I could match issues to students during the cohort
enrichment session tomorrow. If there's a list of the issues I can identify
most of the contributing student(s).

Early next week the students have some classes cancelled, so they'd have
some breathing room to for a followup session, as you mention.

-Katie