[Campus-hartnell-staff] Website update

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 04:00:53 UTC 2014

Yes, they should be in https://github.com/oh-hartnell/oh-hartnell.github.io.
Putting them there means that it'll be served up as a webpage by Github,
and the cname there is already set up so that it's what people see when
they visit hartnell.openhatch.org.  If you don't care about preserving the
git history you can just delete the old files that are in there, add the
new ones, make sure the cname is correct (it should say
hartnell.openhatch.org) and then commit the whole thing.  That's probably
what I would do, for simplicity's sake.

We should probably add instructions for repeat events, since we're starting
to get a lot of them!  :)  Feel free to add an issue in the tracker.