[Campus-hartnell-staff] Website update

Katie Cunningham kcunningham at csumb.edu
Mon Nov 3 03:07:48 UTC 2014

Hello Shauna,

I am unsure what the next step is for updating hartnell.openhatch.org. I
don't see a clear path in the instructions
<https://openhatch.org/wiki/Open_Source_Comes_to_Campus/Logistics/Publicity_Website>
for reusing the same website, so hopefully I'm not too off track. I did
make an accidental pull request on the original template, which I quickly
closed. So sorry!

Right now I have all the updates in this repository:
https://github.com/CSIT-In-3/oh-campus-hartnell

It seems that they should perhaps actually be in
https://github.com/oh-hartnell/oh-hartnell.github.io ... Hmm

What are the next steps I need to take? Or is this where I hand it off to
you?

Thanks!
Katie