[Campus-hartnell-staff] Food and funding

Katie Cunningham kcunningham at csumb.edu
Mon Nov 3 01:40:26 UTC 2014

Hi Shauna and all,

I think I am getting a late start on the funding side of things. I’ll lay
out the situation now:

   1. I can secure a funding source for travel expenses and food for
   mentors, but not food for students.
   2. Professors here suggest that students bring their own lunch. This is
   definitely fine.
   3. If there is an OpenHatch funding source available for lunch, I can
   facilitate ordering and make that happen.
   4. I personally will bring donuts / bagels for mentors' breakfast/snack
   because you’re awesome, you drove a long way, and I feel like doing that
   for you.

Let me know if funding for student lunch is available. If not, we'll move
ahead with student-brought lunches.

Thanks,
Katie