[Campus-hartnell-staff] Website update

Katie Cunningham kcunningham at csumb.edu
Tue Nov 4 05:24:12 UTC 2014

Hi Shauna,

I don't think I have write access to oh-hartnell/oh-hartnell.github.io, so
I can't push directly. I tried forking oh-hartnell/oh-hartnell.github.io
with the idea of making a pull request, but pressing the fork button on
Github takes me to CSIT-In-3/oh-campus-hartnell (I am user CSIT-In-3). I
guess that makes sense since oh-hartnell/oh-hartnell.github.io was forked
from CSIT-In-3/oh-campus-hartnell when the website was first created last
semester. But then I'm not sure how to make a pull request that would
affect oh-hartnell/oh-hartnell.github.io because the pull request options I
see from CSIT-In-3/oh-campus-hartnell go back
to openhatch/oh-campus-template.

I hope that made some semblance of sense.

I think I need to either have the ability to push to oh-hartnell/
oh-hartnell.github.io or figure out how to make a useful fork of that repo.
Great practice for git activities on Nov. 15 in any case!

-Katie