[Campus-hartnell-staff] I've rounded up 3 volunteers!

Larissa Shapiro lshapiro at mozilla.com
Mon Apr 28 17:57:43 UTC 2014

Friends, I am super sad, but I have a family issue (elder care crisisish thing) I have to attend to that will prevent me from joining Saturday. I really really wanted to join and care a lot about Monterey Bay area open source tech, please continue to include me in planning for future!

Larissa

Larissa Shapiro
Contributor Development, Community Building Team - Mozilla
Join Us    | http://www.mozilla.org/contribute/