[Campus-hartnell-staff] I've rounded up 3 volunteers!

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 19:12:28 UTC 2014

Katie - that's great!  Do you want to add them to this email list so we can
communicate effectively about the event?  (If you need me to add them,
that's fine too - just send me their emails.)

Larissa - sorry to hear you won't be able to make it.  We'll definitely let
you know about anything else happening in the area.