[Campus-hartnell-staff] I've rounded up 3 volunteers!

Katie Cunningham kcunningham at csumb.edu
Mon Apr 28 17:45:17 UTC 2014

Hello,

While all the people I know who work on OSS on campus are busy on Saturday,
I've rounded up 3 friends from Santa Cruz and the Bay Area with experience
in command line, git, and (a bit) of open source. They all also recently
graduated with CS degrees from University of Arizona.

Chas Leichner - brand new Google engineer, one of the people most excited
about knowledge I know, and big fan of sharing that knowledge with everyone.

Jesse Gunch - not as brand new Google engineer, designed and taught his own
web programming course as an undergrad.

Ryan Comption - currently pursuing his PhD in Human-Computer Interaction at
UC Santa Cruz, background in psychology as well as computer science.

Yay!

-Katie