[Campus-gmu-staff] OpenHatch event April 12th

Sean Luke sean at cs.gmu.edu
Fri Apr 18 22:42:11 UTC 2014

A revision:

Developing Open Source In Academia

Professor Sean Luke will talk about his own experiences as an Open Source proponent and developer, both as a student and a professor, and will discuss various philosophical and legal issues in licensing, development of large systems, open source in academic study and at research, and (given time) GMU policy.