[Campus-gmu-staff] OpenHatch event April 12th

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 23:12:48 UTC 2014

It seems like it might make sense to shorten this part of the event, then?
 It will overlap a bit in content with the career panel, which is happening
right before it.  One alternative would be to simply have Sean Luke be on
the panel, which I think is a great option.  If Professor Luke would still
like to make a presentation, perhaps it could be shortened to 15-30 min?